A leading software firm develops solutions for geriatric patients to improve the quality of their care. To improve efficiency, patient data needed to be extracted from numerous external systems.
- Gathering and tracking data from multiple sources
- Reports were obtained in different formats
- Delay in obtaining patient data created a knowledge gap for caregivers
- Caregivers use disparate platforms to record health information of patients
- Lack of integration increases manual dependencies
The Zerone approach:
We developed a solution using UiPath RPA software that automatically detects email content to filter health-related data. This data is extracted and stored in the customer’s database, and these improvements allowed direct, value-based patient cost at a lower cost. Submit your details to know more about this RPA approach.